Dr. Clarvil was sponsored by Endourologic Society to attend the World Congress of Urology in Vancouver, Canada.
First, I must thank Dr. Lanctin, big partner of Haitian Urology for choosing and recommending me to attend this great event, Dr. Denstedt who accepted me immediately and you, Michele, for your assistance which allowed me to effectively get to Vancouver. I congratulate all the committee organizer members for their know-how. Finally, I thank all participants for their role play. I can’t forget the sponsors.
The WCE 2017 meeting was a great experience for me. It allows me to update my knowledge in the field of Endo Urology particularly minimally invasive surgery. I’ve met a lot of VIP in this field from all over the world. I’ve enjoyed the presentations and all the topics. It was even amazing to participate. Also, Vancouver is a beautiful city that I discovered.
This scholarship is important for residents, fellows, Urologist especially from developing countries living with low budget. Now, it is the time to persuade deciders in our country to provide appropriate equipment to practice such surgical techniques and allow patients to benefit from scientific progress.
I promise, I will share these experiences with other colleagues, medical school students and residents. I hope others, either mentors or residents from my team will benefit from such a good program.
My experience will be profitable for my patients and for my country.
I thank Cook Medical for the work shop on PCNL and flexible ureteroscopy.
Thank you, Dr. Ben Chew.
Thank you so much everybody.
Dr. Mitelot Clervil, Urologist
- Pignon Workshop – March 2020
- Difficult Times to New Hope
- American Urological Association Annual Meeting
- TRIP REPORT: Dr. DAN ROSENSTEIN:URETHRAL RECONSTRUCTION WORKSHOP – CAP HAITIEN, HAITI
- Final Report of Dr. Gerard Christian Valme
- Flexible Ureteroscopy (F-URS) Course
- Dr. Lanctin Presenting a Pediatric Resectoscope
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Course – Pignon, Haiti
- Dr. Christian Valme Returns to Haiti
- Shipment of Supplies Heading to Port-au-Prince
- Dr. Frank Burks in South Korea
- Dr. Christian Valme – India
- REPORT: Haiti Trip Report, April 2018
- REPORT: Cap Haitian April 2018
- REPORT: Urethral Reconstruction Workshop
- Thank you e-mail to Drs. Joe Costa and Joe Babiarz
- First 2 Days for the Cap Haitian Week
- Hopital St. Francois de Sales Accepting Donations from Project Haiti
- Returning to Hopital St. Francois de Sales
- Pignon Surgery Report